Our communications, web and social media team is growing - we'd love to have you!
You understand the vital role of data and social media. Or you are good at writing, or are patient with lists, and you would like to help from home. Or feel that you could accelerate the idea of strong climate action past mainstream media bias and the barrage of blue posters...
We'd love to have you as a volunteer. Don't worry if you haven't done social media or data support before, or have 5,000 Facebook followers. There are many ways that we can work together from highlighting the climate message with replies and shares to creating written content or working visually. Please tick the relevant check boxes below - you are welcome to ring our Comms Coordinator Sally Newell on 0426 171 733.
Join our weekly training webinar!
We would love to join our online trainings and rapid response via Zoom.
Using Zoom is easy - just download the app here and then press these links below to join in!
Tuesday 6th August 8-9pm
- September 20th - general strike for climate action - supporting our kids
- How do we help turn out 300,000 people and grow our groups?
- Growing our comms team - remote support for events and actions
- Developing central resources
- Effective Facebook, Twitter and Instagram - how can we accelerate your practice
- How could I contribute?