You understand the vital role of data and social media. Or you are good at writing, or are patient with lists, and you would like to help from home. Or feel that you could accelerate the idea of strong climate action past mainstream media bias and the barrage of blue posters...
We'd love to have you as a volunteer. Don't worry if you haven't done social media or data support before, or have 5,000 Facebook followers. There are many ways that we can work together from highlighting the climate message with replies and shares to creating written content or working visually.
We'd love you to join our online trainings via Zoom.
Given how busy our volunteers are, we have given you two options this week!
Using Zoom is easy - just download the app here and then press these links below to join in!
- Accelerating campaign outcomes with web & social media
- Effective Facebook, Twitter and Instagram: key differences and strategic use
- Beyond the election - contribute your ideas for the first 100 days
- How could I contribute to the KVC team?
Where to from here?
Join in our dynamic review and planning day:
Next Steps: Powering Up the Kooyong Climate Campaign
Save the date: Sunday June 9th, Hawthorn Library, 1-5pm
- Celebrating our rapidly growing collaborative climate campaign
- Debrief and review
- Skill up workshops
- Let's ramp up - working groups on hot issues for the coming months